Sunday, February 17, 2008

You missed the chance of a lifetime


Where was everyone today? You all missed the chance in a lifetime to meet my wonderful husband, Joel! We went climbing at VE today and looked all over for you, but found no one! I purposefully went "late afternoon" since that had been the original plan of some certain lovely ladies and their husbands, but I see now that I will have to check the blog every day all day long in order to stay current on your plans! =) Oh well. We had a fun time with him climbing top ropes, me on autobelays, and then bouldering together. There are a couple (well, lots I'm sure) fun bouldering problems up now that I worked on. No lead today. I will be at VE tomorrow with my niece, Morgan, getting there around 12.30 or 1.00. Hope to see you there (and get a belay or two so I can climb too!). Since you missed the chance to meet Joel this time, you'll have to make do with a photo of the two of us all dressed up this christmas when we went to the "Christmas Carol" at the Guthrie.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Shoot! I am so sorry. Carl is laid up with a sore foot and Richard and I went to the Brickyards. Mel and Tomw were there! Bummer, yes you need to check the blog hourly or at least shoot me an email! oh shoot!
Subtext being I took a day off climbing! See you tomorrow.

richard said...

Julianne, sorry I missed you and Joel. I would like to meet him someday. I got there at 10 and left about 2:15. I spent most of my time in the boulder area and I got reallllllly bored. I did make and tape up 3 new boulder routes though. See you on Monday.