Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You may have to survive without J for a week

I'm afraid I might not be able to make it to VE tomorrow. I have two interviews, swing dance lessons tomorrow night, and need to pack to go to WA Thursday morning. I'm thinking adding climbing in might be just too much. I'll bring my climbing stuff to the interviews and see how I feel afterwards. Don't think I'm slacking though, by going to WA! I'll be climbing (indoors) with my brother on Friday and Sunday. =)
I guess I'll probably see most of you again next Wednesday. Let me know what the decision is about ice climbing. I'll be back Monday night from WA and will check the blog on Tuesday.

3 comments:

richard said...

J, how are we going to climb without you? Hope you can make it on Wed so we can have a big send-off.

Hope you have good interviews and a safe trip.

Lisa said...

Did you get the job?

Aaron said...

We missed you today, Wednesday just wasn't the same.