Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday's Wednesdays Rock Gathering

Many of the most important members of the WR group showed up Sunday. (Carl made a cameo appearance not to be seen again for at least one week as he is allegedly traveling for "work." Like, what's this work thing, dude?)

For those of you with scorecards, this was an official training day, not an overtraining day. We caught our Melissa in the process of being lowered from a 5.impossible rated climb.

Also, I designed a business card for Lisa but I couldn't remember what her title was. I know she doesn't like "Den Mother." Any ideas are welcome. I like these:

Director of Fun


Energy Source


VP of Enthusiasm


Here's my current version of her business card:



3 comments:

Lisa said...

COOL! I think I like Director of Enthusiasm, if that's ok. Hey anyone want to join me for some cross training at Core Power Yoga on monday or Tuesday at 6:00?

richard said...

It's very thoughtful of you to invite us. Unfortunately I can't do Yoga tomorrow; I'm washing my hair.

richard said...

Liz, Director or VP?