Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Afternoon

Well I showed up at VE today and guess who was there? Little Miss "I shouldn't climb this many days in a row but I really love it" Lisa. (Now, let's not go into why I was there having climbed so hard the day before. Let's just say I was checking up on Lisa to make sure she wasn't "overclimbing." )

So, of course, she would not climb with me having found a new friend Pamela. Well, that frosted my cake. So after I was done pouting, I found someone who was willing to belay me. And Mike & I did a few climbs. And I'm sure I did the most difficult climbs anyone in the history of the world has ever done. Too bad Lisa didn't see me do them so she could verify it. Oh well, I'm sure she was busy with her new "friend" Pamela. (Who isn't even a regular member of Wednesdays Rock.)

I'm looking for a video I made of climbing in the Black Hills. In the meantime, you can watch my trip last February to Patagonia right here.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so thrilled that I can be harassed any time of the day or night! This is Awesome! I did notice that Richard and Mike-san were climbing the most difficult routes ever set in a gym in Minnesota with grace and poise.Pamela just made me crabby. It was a lapse in judgement.

richard said...

Lisa, that's the beauty of the internet - you can be harassed 24/7. Isn't it wonderful?