Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Must See!

We went to The Alps at the Omnitheater today. What an amazing film! The climbing/mountaineering is incredible - a mile straight up the North face of the Eiger. I can't recommend this enough... it's cheap and the film is only 50 minutes.

Our visit to VE today was short and sweet. A lot of familiar faces, including Andi from our Sunday Climbing club. I got up some of my challenge routes and it felt pretty nice. (My leg didn't even shake on the slab!)

See you all Wednesday.

1 comment:

richard said...

Mel, thanks for the review. That movie will go on my "must see" list.

It was nice to meet Tom today. Hope to see him again soon.

PS I particularly like your comment "it's cheap and only 50 minutes. I think more than 50 minutes watching someone climb would be too much.

I