Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Intrigued...

I was lamenting the fact that my passion to end hunger in my community has been sidetracked by my passion for climbing. Richard, tell me more about how We can climb Grand Teton for charity. I think it's a 'grand' idea. Richard has a history of grand ideas. He has volunteered to video tape our assent.

Did you vote Amy in? I think she is facinating, fun and a great climber. Also nothing like any of us. I think that is the prerequisite.

Mel found the following link inspirational.

http://www.summitpost.org/route/156444/owen-spalding-original-route-.html

2 comments:

Aaron said...

We can sooooo do this! I think Richard should be our guide. We can get sponsered by a charity; collect donations, do the climb, pay expenses, and then donate what is left over!

Now you guys have me all excited; dang-it!

Lisa said...

no, sponsered but Businesses, give to the charity. You were close. Richard where are youuuu!