Sunday, February 17, 2008

Over-Training Takes Her First Victim

Last week at V.E. was awesome! I think everyone of us made great progress on some of our "trouble routes". Unfortunatly, the combination of climbing everyday, yoga, and a late night out on Thursday left me with the flu. I've been in bed all weekend; envious of you able-bodied folk. Watching Julianne go across the roof was amazing! I think I need to try that next time. Let me know what the BrickYards are looking like. I'm hoping that with lots of rest I'll still be going on Wednesday. Until then, keep posting! The blog is the highlight of my day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor thing! Are you better? Will we see you Monday? You've had 3 days off for pete's sake. Shake it off!I speak to you with loving kindness. Namaste. :)

richard said...

Aaron, are you allowed to be sick? I don't think that's in the training program.

We'll certainly miss you if you can't climb this week. I think Wednesday ice climbing is a bad idea because it'll be really cold. So let's hope we see you in the gym.