Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cross training fun with yoga


Yoga was fun. Aaron and I have reached a new level in our relationship- anger. I told him that if he cannot speak to me in love-zip it! Jake liked it, my friend and student Nicole loved it. Aaron loved in when the gal next to him fell out of her headstand on him! He will thank me, or seek revenge soon I think. He did fine and he is very flexible, I don't know what all the grumbling was about. I told him, he would sweat. A crowded dark room filled with sweaty half nakedness, what's not to love?
Climbing after was ….I dunno I missed dinner and was weak but it went ok. I think Aaron climbed very well. Mel did the slab route!
I’m bringing a friend tomorrow, hope that is ok.

2 comments:

richard said...

Where is that? Is that you?

Lisa said...

Yep! It's me at St. Cuthbert's Cave, Northumberland UK. He hid there from attackers in the 1300's