Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm sure you'll all seen these online climbing guides

But in case you haven't seen this online site with route descriptions, here it is. The Red Wing route guide is the most complete of any of them. In my opinion, you really wouldn't need to have a guide book for Red Wing, just use this online guide. The online Taylors Falls guide is very sparse.

Red Wing

Taylors Falls

Tettegouche

Here's Sandstone which is still very new for sport climbing and they're developing routes each year.

And this page is cool; you can type in the difficulty rating you want to climb and whether it's trad or sport, and it'll give you a list of routes.

They have route descriptions for almost anywhere in the world. (Not Brisbane though, I checked.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info and the video of Taylor's Falls. I can't wait until the warmer weather. I bet the Sandstone area would be a nice area to climb too. Cute town.