Saturday, February 23, 2008

I liked your Saturday report.

Especially the part about the high hips. Glad you could figure that one out. It's a little unusual. And congrats, Mel on flashing that new Trees route. It's fun to see a new hard route like that and then pop right up it like toast.

And if Russell wants to come on Wednesday that's great. And it's good you asked Pat to teach you rappelling (it's not repelling - that's what unwarranted attention from Thor is) because you'll use a lot of it in the Black Hills and the Tetons.

Because I won't be there tomorrow, except to buy my new annual membership at 6:30, (and because I don't know how to keep my mouth shut) I thought I'd post some verbal encouragement for your epic climbs on Sunday.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you in advance for the encouragement. However, tomorow I plan to be the encourag-er. I will listen to the sound of your voice at night when I am climbing routes in my sleep! Are you sure you should get a membership? I'm not sure that last year you got your money's worth (snort, I crack me up)

Lisa said...

Check out Nora's blog, she journeyed north in search of ice.
http://seaboopugs.blogspot.com/