Friday, February 15, 2008

Rare appearance...




On Sunday my husband Tom will be at the gym. We're seeing The Alps at noon, then plan on heading over to VE with the inspiration fresh in our minds.

Take note that Everest in showing during the Science Museum Omni-fest during March. If you've been assigned to read Into Thin Air you may want to coordinate finishing the book before you see the movie. (Aaron)

The first two photos are of Tom, so you'll be able to recognize him, and the last is of me. We were at Curtis Canyon in the Teton National Forest and had Jackson Hole Mountain Guides take us for a quick climb in their training area. Easy, but fun and high routes.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I wondered what you were up to today. Excellant posting my friend!Can we go there next week? Oh I forgot-snow.

richard said...

I like the photos. Looks like a great area. Thanks

Julianne V. said...

Looks like some fun routes to climb! Let's do some fun outdoor climbing like that this summer.