Thursday, February 28, 2008

Her Highness Does it Again

Thursday at the gym and Lisa, Aaron and I showed up because we figured other WRers would be there. But no, the rest of you have lives, not like us. That's OK though. If you couldn't come you just missed Lisa conquering a new lead, Aaron beating the pants off me on the Big Mean Green Monster Lead from the pit. Then Lisa, who's been thinking for days about the BMGM, led it way past where she'd climbed before and got one move away from the last hold. Hoorah. Here's a photo of her descending in all her glory from the new climb she led.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! This photo needs to be autographed and hung in the locker room at VE!!

Aaron said...

If I only had pipes like Lisa...

richard said...

She definitely has the pipes to put us in our place.

Lisa said...

o pishawwww
I had no idea.

Aaron said...

Richard, You and I both knocked the pants off of that green route; congrats to us! Lisa is next, my mystical powers see her conquering that route on Monday!