Sunday, February 24, 2008

Women on the Edge Day at VE


The Women on the Edge took over, it's a good thing you took a break from overtraining. Lea, Michelle and Jill climbed far more routes than I would have anticipated. They really liked it and felt successful. Liz and Mel-lo were darn fine belayers (it's because we "got our climb on" yesterday so we could just be nice and helpful.) We are done with promotions now as we are just going to make the gym and the crags more crowded.
Needles Climbing Weekend Update.
Thanks to Mel-lo's research we can get a cabin at Sylvan Lake May 22-24 about $500 bucks, it sleeps 10.
or a campsite down the road a piece, the weekend of June 21.
Which sounds best or better for you guys? Any thoughts?
J. are you back???
Richard, I like the new banner but I need to see the tops of the spires....really bad.

7 comments:

richard said...

How's this? I had to experiment a bit with the size and then I was distracted 'cuz I had to drive all the way over to VE to buy my annual permit which took 10 minutes to purchase and 1 hour of driving. Aagh.

But now I'm back and I think this new header is nice. Comments?

richard said...

Definitely the cabin. The campground is nice 'cuz it's right by the climbing area but in May, the cabin will be waaaay better.

Lisa said...

I love the new header, it is beauuutiful. Will it be too cold in May? I hope not. Between Mel and I early summer scheduling is tight. Does that weekend work for you? It's $500 for 3 nights.

Lisa said...

The campground would be fine in June,right? That would probably be our preference.

Lisa said...

Names are fun but a little finite. you could add ..and friends

Lisa said...

Bummer about having to drive all that way, We should get them to make that sale available online. It would be more environmentally responsible

Lisa said...

I really like the "fun with rocks"