Monday, March 31, 2008

Listing of Nicknames for WRers

This is an attempt to get approval from everyone on their climbing handles. Some of these I'm sure of, some of these I'm not because they have not been approved by the person. So let us know if you don't like your assigned name. (Of course, then we'll call you something else much, much worse. Just kidding.)

Lisa - "Sunbeam" (or a bunch of other names I get too tired to type.)
Mel - "Mel-lo"
Julianne - "J"
Aaron 1 - "A1" (He suggested "Take" but I don't think he was serious. Aaron? Anyone?)
Aaron 2 - "Flash"
Richard - "Quick Draw" (Another climbing friend, who you haven't met calls me that or QD)

Other climbers in the gym:
Ward - "The Warden" (officially approved by him)
Mike Nohr - "Mike-san" (grudingly accepted by him; may be changed with a new job to Motor Mike)
Mike who climbs with Hessam - "Emergency Mike" (not officially approved by him yet but he's an ER doctor)
Chris Hirsh - "Dr Smooth" (he loves this name; he just completed a 5.14 at Willow River)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like them, I really like mine.
Let's see Aaron1.0.......how about Beener!