Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday at VE

Saturday followed Friday and that's a good thing. If we were into rules, I would make one that said, "no climbin' at the gym the day after epic outdoor adventure" but that would really cut into our overtraining.
Mel and Liz hosted Mr. Levi at VE today and even ran into a couple of women on the edge from St. Andrew's and Mahtomedi's favorite science teacher (he must call me Lisa now, Mrs. Ender? NO!)
Mel climbed with grace and poise as always, a consistantly great climber and not a frequent faller. What Levi lacked in endurance (because of his choice to boulder), he made up for in enthusiasm. As I said, he's me, in a man body. He had a hard time giving up the 5.11b in the NW corner. Jeeez, it's an 11.b for cryin' out loud. I made up with Ryan.
I am still looking for a date to the Omnitheater and am free tonight!

No comments: