Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome Aaron 2!

I made a bold move on my own today team, but I think you will approve. I spent some time climbing with the "emergency standby Aaron" today and I decided that he has "the stuff"to be on the Wednesday Rocks team. I actually think the "Flash" would be a better nickname. But that is up to him to decide. He just moved here from Oregon and is a student at Argosy University. It's been 5 months and he wanted to meets some like-minded people so he joined VE. Good move! He also reads our blog religiously. So, welcome Aaron.
Other news from Sunday. They ran out of lead ropes! Lame! So you might want to throw one in the trunk of your car. Ward just got back from a great time at Red Rocks. Russell wants me to yogify him. Richard was ripping up all the routes and I climbed to my satisfaction. The original Aaron has news too, I'll let him share it. I'll be at VE Monday at 1:18, I hope not to experience lonliness.

1 comment:

aaron said...

"Flash" it is!!! Thank you so much for inviting me, I am honored.