Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another New Addition to the Climbing Crew


Lisa was giving me some heat about not climbing in the past few days, as well as not posting. Well, I guess I should break the news: we have new addition to the W.R. group! Meet Stella; she's a Pit/Boxer mix. I was waiting to introduce her until she learned the basic commands (belay on, belay off) but Lisa demanded an explanation of why I wasn't climbing as much as I should be. Stella is having a hard time grasping the fact that V.E. doesn't all0w dogs on the autobelays; and she's only climbing at a 5.6 so she isn't ready for Red Wing. Thus, I've been stuck at home taking care of my new little girl. I will be climbing on Monday, and hope to see everyone there in the early afternoon. Julianne and Mel, when are you climbing this week? I'm looking forward to being in the presence of greatness again! If the weather looks good, we should all plan a sick day and head up to Taylors Falls! Cough, Cough, keep me posted!

2 comments:

richard said...

Welcome Stella to the group. Good luck on learning your belay commands.

Julianne V. said...

Welcome to Stella!

I'm climbing Monday night by the way.