Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Willow River Time: Like it, or hate it

WILLOW RIVER!

Initial Reaction: "Wow this is fricken awesome!

Final Reaction: "My hands hurt, and I have little confidence left, but still beautiful.

Today at willow river I had a good time. I arrived at willow river when Richard started making Chris Sharma grunts, Badass.. . . He was almost to the top of this awesome overhang route. Awesome job Richard! I then attempted the same route but top rope and failed but had a fun time swinging around like peter pan as mel would say. Mel got up jar of flies, awesome! Mom finished jar of flies and decided it was swing time on that one other climb. Aaron got half way up the badass climb all the way to the left. Richard tried the same route but got to the same spot. Time for the swling diddly trick of yours richard! Nice job Aaron! Cool climb and way to go ahead and pick up the snake. Overall, I am pretty burnt out and those rocks are sharp! Thanks for climbing with me people.

No comments: