Monday, May 19, 2008

Il a Commencé à Pleuvoir à Aile Rouge

While Lisa led Cinq Jour D'Affille it started to pluie. Our posse today at Red Wing (Aile Rouge) was Sunbeam, Nora, Jake, John, Levi, Buddy and me. We split into two teams: Lisa's Family and Lisa's Friends (LF1 and LF2.)

 Nora on Sunburst

This was the first time we'd climbed with Nora and with Jake. (Lucky them, huh?)

Unfortunately, Aaron made it rain after we'd only done about a gazillion climbs, so we had to pack up and leave.

N.B. Nora, if you want more photos of yourself climbing today go here.

 

P.S. Didn't see Lisa do any business in her pants yet. But the day is young.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I had a hot time in my pants today, thank you very much!

Nora Whitmore said...

It was great climbing with everyone today! My new draws were waiting for me when I got home and yep they're pink! I'll have to order one more set so everything matches. And a rope! Let me know when you'll be in my hood again!

richard said...

Nora, where was the link to the rope you're buying?

Richard

Nora Whitmore said...

Here's the link http://www.gearexpress.biz/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=G&Product_Code=6111
Does it look any good?

richard said...

Nora, that's a great rope. What color are you getting? It better be purty to match your new QDs.

PS If you send me your email - or Lisa - we will invite you to post.

Nora Whitmore said...

I'm thinking blue would look best with my pink QD's :) Thanks for the advice on rope and the invite to post...this could be a dangerous enabler of my new addiction. Fun!