Thursday, May 1, 2008

the thoughts in my head..

This morning I decided it was a bad idea to keep the chapstick in the drawer with the gluestick. No incident, just thinking.
So I worked and taught yoga and then no one would climb with me. Another great opportunity to cross train… and save the earth. So I biked to the bike repair shop and walked/ran home. I got more bike maps for Tyler and Netta. It was fun, It was not as much fun as climbing. So as I go out for the evening my thought is. …
If you find yourself wearing a little black dress and heels, putting your quick draws and rope away, your life might be perfect, if you're a girl. Or maybe just if you're me.

1 comment:

richard said...

I like to wear dresses and heels. Oh, my mistake. That's for my cross dressing exercises not my cross training exercises.