Thursday, April 24, 2008

No where better to be than VE on Thursday

The rain brought a tough training day at VE, there was no goofing off. Richard and I found some new climbs to warm up on and then he hit those 5.11's hard. He thought he was climbing like discordant jazz but no, it was a symphony of balance and strength. I worked on my 5.10 projects because… that’s what I do and it ain't always pretty. Mike ditched the Japanese people and showed up to lean on me for the $ I owe him. He got most of it ;) I guess he was goofing around in B1 when we left. We are training hard for the trip to Blue Mound.
Are YOU coming? Yeah! YOU.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Who is YOU?
and when?

Aaron said...

Mike, Blue Mounds is May 11-13th, Richard, Lisa and I are going; so pack your gear, take the time off of work and let us know where we should pick you up!