Thursday, April 10, 2008

Climbing and Bro-Mance

OK, you're thinking. what's "BroMance?" Well, it refers to this article from which I'll quote a snippet:

Turk and J.D. are two straight male doctors who are, without a doubt, in a bromance, a relationship defined as "the complicated love and affection shared by two straight males," according to urbandictionary.com.

I thought, "What a bunch of hooey!" And then I found an example of it right at VE today. Who knew?

Here's their theme song.

boomp3.com

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow what a six pack on the little cute one in the pick shirt!! The big one looksa little fried!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How adorable! I especially like the pink shirt...it looks strangely familiar.

aaron said...

I can't believe I missed this.

Aaron said...

I can't quit you, Richard.

Lisa said...

ok, so I'm jealous. We've got girl crushes and bromance. What about male/female relationships?? Oh I know! we have sanssexual relationships. Hey I think I made up a new word? I LIKE it!