Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hooray, I'm Back on the Grid

I finally got my old computer working enough to blog. (I bet some of you could hardly wait.)

So many climbs, so little time to write about them. Where to start? With Mel-lo leading & flashing her first Red Wing climb? With Lisa doing a flash on a "bold" (thank you Mike) route. With A1 leading several new routes. With Mike, showing us his intrepid, inimitable style of leading, or with me? Let's start with me.

That was the hardest part of the day for me. I'd rate it a 5.12d. And a free solo - no tech support.

IMG_5090

 

 

Part of Buddy's support team having a PowWow

 

 

 

IMG_5107

 

 

One of Lisa's support staff

 

 

 

IMG_5111

 

 

Mel-lo leading

 

 

When I recover from my computer meltdown, I'll post more info about routes. Now I must go and bite my pillow.

1 comment:

Nora Whitmore said...

Hi Everyone! Looks like you had a fun time in my hometown! I'll get back to climbing just as soon as the rivers recede...I promise!