Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stayin' Alive

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.... is what I'm trying to do right now with my new job. Wow, long hours! Climbing Monday and Wednesday nights and sometimes on weekends is pretty much what is keeping me sane!

Joel and I climbed with Morgan (my niece) on Saturday morning. She's a natural and loves it. Joel did his belay test so now the two of us are set to go. Yea! I saw Aaron.2 on Saturday but I think he was ignoring me. J.K. he probably just didn't hear my greeting.

Watch out for me and my old buddy, Suzanne, tearing up VE this week. She's in town from Kansas and rearing to climb.

Thanks for cleaning the loose dirt off all the climbs at Taylor's, Redwing and Willow for me. If I actually ever get there this summer, I'll appreciate it. =)

1 comment:

aaron said...

oops, sorry Julianne.