Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why I Love my Gri-Gri :A Continuing Discussion

I read through the previous article and while I did found it wildly entertaining and threaded with truth, I need to tell the truth about why I love my gri-gri.

When I started climbing a lot, I mean 4-5 times a week (I know... lay off) my hands were in pretty rough shape. I would like to add a comment about persistent men hanging on a project for extended periods of time and my poor little fingers twisting and holding my ATC, but let's face it, the guys I climb with don't do that often. But when they do, it's ok! thanks to my beloved gri-gri. Thank you, Richard for leaning on me, oh, I mean encouraging me to buy it. My gri-gri changed my life. I will be able to knit and stuff when I am done climbing. yeah. Go ahead guys, hang for hours. I can take it!

No comments: