Monday, August 4, 2008

This Is Mostly For The Warden

The Boyz voted me in as secretary so I had to document - in photographs as well as in writing - every climb we did. (Since I was secretary & I had to wear a skirt, it made climbing particularly hard for me.)

Yesterday I did not have an opportunity to list the climbs we did in Rushmore for Ward. So here they are in order (I think.)

Reef One

  • "Way Cool Junior"
  • "Old Number 8"

Toy Boat

  • "Full Speed Ahead - lead & free solo"
  • "Damn the Torpedoes"
  • Unnamed 5.9 climb on to the right of "Full Speed Ahead"
  • "Putt Putt Toot Toot"

Toy Boat 2

  • Unnamed route left of "Life Vest Made of Lead"
  • "Unknown"

Cavity

  • "Tranquil Evening"

Borneo

  • "Pelican's Dyke"
  • "Bolts for Bob"

Then it was about 1:30 and we had to leave.

No comments: