Friday, August 15, 2008

There Is No Bad Weather, There Are Just Poor Clothing Choices.

I'm just a-saying...It's important! I went on a 11 miles downhill bike in North Fork Canyon. I went with a group. 21 were signed up, 17 showed up and 4 of us finished. Could be that it was raining, could be that it was 42 degrees, could be that everone was wearing jeans and sweatshirts, but me. I was wearing my Minnesota-go-everywhere outfit; rainsuit, wool, polypro. Of course I wear that everytrip! Those other 3 that finished were just tough! It was a beautiful ride with the clouds all coming down to introduce themselves to us amoungst the rocky crags. We all got man cards.

1 comment:

richard said...

Sounds like you're one of the smartest ones. At least in the smartest 5% of the population.

Congrats on finishing the ride. It can't be any worse in the MudBud.