Sunday, August 24, 2008

Poor St. Paul

Apparently there is next to nothing to do there. Here's an article called:

What to do in Minneapolis/Twin Cities while you’re waiting for the Republican National ConventionFive Popular attractions in Minneapolis-St. Paul:

1. Walker Art Center

2. Frank Gehry’s Weisman Museum

3. Midtown Global Market

4. Cathedral of Saint Paul

5. Mall of America

Notice that 4 out of 5 are in Mpls (or Mpls suburb.) Man, I'm glad I don't live in St Paul. (Plus, they leave out the Number 1 reason for going to St Paul: VE.)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, all those folks can stay over on that side of the river and leave us alone. We are going to keep all our good stuff over on the east side. Oh come to think of it, I don't think you have one place to climb over there on the flats. Seems to me that Taylor's, Red Wing, VE and even the brick yards are on my side of the river. ...smarty pants! ;)