Friday, March 6, 2009

VE Friday

P1020264We got to climb with customer relations expert Jeff today as part of a new program of staff climbing with customers called “C.L.I.M.B.” (Customers Like It Much Better.) Also we saw the famous PPM as he climbed someone else’s routes. (I heard some of the words he used in climbing a very hard route and I couldn’t help asking myself, “Does he suffer from Tourette’s like me?”)

Lisa was there basking in her success as a fund raiser. Raising a record amount of jing at her “Empty Bowls”event. (Good, now she can finally afford to buy me a C.R.A.P!) Peter and Bill climbed together thanks to Lisa’s introductions. And I had a tough day failing multiple time. (I know, I know, there is no such thing as failure.) So I will re-state: I had a successful day of not succeeding multiple times.

We saw stunning performances from Hesam and Dr. Mike. (Hesam pictured above leading some 5.NUTS route out of the pit.

A video slide show of the two of them climbing another insane route is below. All photos are here.

No comments: