Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Give Up

I have spent more than 4 hours (Oh, Boo Hoo!) in the last two days trying to figure out a way to put some sort of social networking gadget on this blog.  So that people could initiate an event, invite others, etc. And I can’t do it. So I give up. (Want some cheese with that whine?)  The best I can come up with is the calendar on the right. Which any of you can access to add events if you want. (If you don’t know how, leave a comment here or email me and I’ll get the info to you.)

Of course, there is Facebook. And there is a group called “Fun With Rocks” on Facebook right now. (Actually, there are 3. One is about collecting rocks – I think – but it is closed to new members. There is another one I made by mistake that I cannot get rid of - it was an ID10T problem. But it doesn’t have any members.) The one you want to join has about 5-6 members right now. Maybe that’s the best way for everyone who’s interested to post info on their trips, look for rides, advice, etc.

And for those of you who are really wacky – present company included – you can join Taylor Falls Rock or Barn Bluff on Facebook. My parents are so proud.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I think the new group on facebook is a great idea. I am kinda mad at Kyle, if Richard is all tired and crabby an frustrated today, Kyle better watch out for me. This is all his fault with his new fangled ideas...

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to add an event to the calendar, with no success....

seema said...

nice post body to body spa
body to body massage in hauz khas

seema said...

full body to body massage near new delhi railway station
full body massage parlour in delhi new delhi, delhi
full body massage in delhi price
body massage in paharganj delhi