Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm not sure what happened... I was consentrating.


Wow, there was a whole lot going on today, I only remember bits and pieces since the grad party I went to afterwards. Let's see Aaron got new gear for some reason, I guess it means he's not through climbing with us. Grant did some great work in the green magic shoes. Then Aaron shot to the top of a 5.12z, Dr. Limit. Mel led Sunburst, I think she flashed it.

QD was climbing up effortlessly 3 fat chicks on a world tour and talking me through my mental breakdown on Vertical Vice on the way down. I never did see the Warden again after I asked him to belay. I should have known better. But we were all excited on arrival and he was just standing there! Sorry Ward. Mike was climbing with his wife/daughter/mom Megan. John was toproping something monsterous. I have no idea what Kyle the rocket was up to. Todd was there too! No pictures, too busy. What a great day on the Rock. Thanks everybody.

No comments: