Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Climbing-I came so close and there is still hope.


Between the weather and QD doing odd jobs for gas money and Le Rocher being consulted on business challenges and the sun peeking out enough to make Carl want to go to the lake, I haven't climbed yet. But the day is still "on" and I hold out hope.

Sitting in my kayak (her name is Gladys) I was thinking. Fishing is kinda like lead belaying. You let the line out... and pull it in... and be alert for some big lunker to tug on the line!

I have to admit, that the way I fish is more like fish teasing. I use a lure so big they all come over to see who the new guy is!

2 comments:

richard said...

And like lead belaying, you can't give too much slack. And when you get a lunker on the line, keep it tight.

Lisa said...

Exactly! Well I did go climbing. I am sure you are all relieved to know that. Got a new project too. Tyler just got back from some deep water solo action in spain. He looks freckled and stong and happy.