Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jurrasic Park!

So the other day we went to the gym and we asked the man at the desk :"Where are some good sport routes in the area?" . He told us a spot near twin sisters was a good sport spot. Twin sisters is one of the second highest peaks in estes park besides longs peak. So after dinner we got to lilly lake and hiked the steep aproach to jurasic park, no dinosaurs though. I lead first on a 95 foot sport lead. It was really easy and very fun and I think we found our new sports spot! Jake will post some photos later! We bought a video camera by the way mom. haha

2 comments:

Lisa said...

comments:
New video camera, Whatever. Wish I was rich!
New Sports leads, Great! I can't wait to get there and climb them. I think I will bring the whole crew!

Levi said...

cool, I am rich. Just kidding jake and I split a 250 dollar Mini DV JVC so it wasnt that bad. Got paid today it was good.