Monday, September 15, 2008

My Favorite House Guest, Buddy


You all know Buddy, our climbing canine (I won't say fave as Stella and Buster would be upset.) Not only is Buddy polite and obedient but he also knows how to select a lovely hostess gift. I received a very nice nut pick as a gift just last week. Now I can continue my destiny as an experienced #2. I've been practicing with my tool removing acorns from the cracks in my deck. But now I'm off to Taylor's to try it out in rock. We will see if the "Freenut" is the ultimate tool to get your gear back. It's features include: ergonomic protector that lets you hammer comfortably, Built in wire gate(saves a carbiner), unique curved design giving the clearence you need to get behind stuck gear, and a hooked nose that gives a solid grip on cam trigger bars. There is more to this amazing tool. Ask me, I'll so you!

No comments: