Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Standing (on my hands) on top of the world...


Black Hills climbing was awesome! (The view from upside down was especially incredible.)
I loved all the climbs in the South Seas area - especially the challenge of Insecticide and Nutrasweet... the amazing views from Station 13 and Spire 4. Wow, is about all I can say. I'm bringing Joel and my brother out here next year to meet all the "mean and rude south dakotan climbers." Labor Day tradition, coming up!
(Photo taken on top of Little Devil's Tower.)
Thanks, Lisa, Mel and Amy, for such a memorable weekend!

2 comments:

richard said...

J., that's an amazing feat.

Mike said...

LD has been a tradition for my and the crew at Sylvan Lake for a number of years now. It's the best of times! Glad to hear you feel the same.