Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pleasant and Powerful Afternoon!

There might have been some relaxing on my part, after my big whipper the other day, but I was the only one. Everyone climbed BF Bugs to see what the BF deal was. They made light work of it as well as a Pleasant Summers Absence. Mel lead it for the first time. The Richard returned to his nemesis, Geriatric Sex Maniacs from Mars, WoW. What a great climb! THAT PROJECT IS FINISHED! Mike cleaned it up for him, out of respect I think. Then QD pratically ran up Jenna's Face. Jenna didn't even know what happened! Way to Go Quick Draw!
I also need to address someone's Arachnophobia. It's not so much that she is afraid of them, it's that she fears that their smooshed bodies affect her grip on the holds. Thereby impacting the safety of her belayer. Well, Mel and I left, but the boys were still climbing strong at the end of this pleasant summer day. There some buzz about climbing Friday Morning prior to Independance Day festivities. Who is interested? How about Saturday. Comment away!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Friday for sure. Todd's in too.
sat is rest day after fire works.
sunday the Ward will be back. I'm sure RW will happen.