Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dangerous Exposure...

Now that I've been exposed to SD granite and quartz I might become dangerously obsessed. We had a great trip to Custer State Park and took a day to have a guided climb with Sylvan Rocks. We climbed in an area around Inner Outlet.

Here are some photos of the climb area and our cabin. The first is me finishing a gully area and our cabin. The next is the right side of the climb area, middle and then the left side. The fourth photo is the tower directly behind us.





3 comments:

richard said...

Welcome back, Mel. Do you remember what climbs you did?

Lisa said...

I am so glad that you are obcessed. It greatly increases my chances of getting there! Welcome back.

Mike said...

did you sniff the pine trees?
a must do.
the good ones smell like cream soda!