Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Out Of The Closet & Back On The Grid

Our power was out for 8 hours but I'm totally self-sufficient so no problemo. In preparation for these events, I've stored plenty of water, mucho food, and power galore.

My water, I keep in pipes underground that run all the way up to a big tower on a hill near me. Food is kept in a large, fully refrigerated warehouse area I call "Costco." Power, I get from my generator which uses gas that I store in big tanks I've named "Superamerica." So I am always prepared for a disaster.

I painted a closet today and finally worked my way out of it. I don't like being in the closet; it's confining, no one can see me, it's dark and I get all hot and sticky.

So I thought I'd reward myself and finish a video of our climbing last Wednesday at Red Wing.

If the player doesn't work click here.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are out of the closet it's sounds manky in there. Did you get the golden highlights out of your hair?