Friday, July 4, 2008

5¢ 4th

Another great day at the bluff. Perfect weather few climbers and a visit by the local fox. Wish I had a picture. Todd and I got an early start (1st car at the parking area) and didn’t see anyone until after our 4th climb. Got a good pump and home by 1:00. Todd’s Monte Carlo got us to bluff in record time. 40 minute from my house to the bluff – no stops…….
Oh ya and I found a nickel to go with the two pennies I found on Wed. I’ll be able to fund a new pair of shoes in 2020 at this rate!
Have a great 4th.

3 comments:

richard said...

Thanks for your 5 cents worth.
Todd does drive fast.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

You are good at finding coin shaken loose by climbers. Seems everybody has surprise skills! Glad you had a ggos time. I hope I can go Sunday.