Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where is everybody?

We had a great time in Red Wing yesterday, had the whole place to ourselves. It made me wonder where everyone is! I like to look at the world map on the blog. Mike and I play a game called "Where am I now?" He travels, he asks. I guess. I got the message yesterday. I think he thought I would never guess this! I wouldn't.

I’m officially in Bum Fu@# China!
Unbelievable….
-m

There are other dots on the map that I know who they are. Israel is my nephew PJ, who would be eager and welcome to climb with us if he would get his lanky self back here. Colorado! Jake and Levi. I know more, but how about you?

Mel and I are of to Grand Marais to Race Dragon Boats this weekend.Click here for race coverage on Saturday Our team is Women on the Edge. Our goal is to not create an emergency rescue situation. I will try to send updates through QD. It's a sprint accross the harbor about 4 minutes. But I'm always spent after about 2 minutes. It's fun! more later.

1 comment:

Nora Whitmore said...

Have fun in Grand Marais. Dragon boat racing is a blast! Paddle hard! Check out Paradise beach for agates if you get a chance. It's at the 121 mile marker north of G.M. It's also a great surf spot. You may see some board surfers or kayak surfers there if it's up. I'll be up that way in another week or so...actually on the Gunflint catching smallmouths. Maybe I'll get some time to climb when I get back...I hope so!