Tuesday, July 15, 2008

J gets to RW

No photos right now but I have some on my camera to prove I finally got to RW again. Managed to get my in-laws (siblings) out there so had quite a group of us. I was pleased to put some scratches on my brand new Helium quickdraws. I am most excited about leading Anadonia! Took a couple attempts to pass the start (had to do an undercling as I couldn't reach the pocket on first move), then I took one break before the big move over the overhang (finished on the right finish, not the left). Jessie from VE tells me the right finish is quite a bit harder, so I am all the more pleased. Great day...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice work! The climb and the post. Glad the draws are working out for you. It was fun shopping!

richard said...

Wow! Hard climb. Great job.
On that climb especially, it probably helped that you had the super lightweight draws .