Saturday, December 6, 2008

This Is For Raoul and The Warden

This is the video with the guy trad leading on gritstone. Starting at 7 seconds into the video and ending at 14 seconds, you'll see he releases two ropes that he is trailing. Why is he trailing two ropes?

(I've included the link instead of embedding the video. BTW, whenever I post a video on the blog, if you double click on it, you'll go to the website where it is stored and it will be bigger. I usually reduce the size of the videos when I post them because... no real reason, it's just that I'm in the 3rd Stage of Weirdness. Ask Lisa or Johnnie Mac to explain. They're in the 4th Stage of Weirdness so they understand. [Lisa was in the 3rd Stage of Weirdness but she wanted to go back to the 2nd Stage which pushed her into the 4th Stage. Ask her. Don't ask me.])

1 comment: