Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our First Party

We had our first C.R.A.P.P.Y.™ (Congenial Relaxed And Plenty of People Yakking) party tonite. Everyone who wanted to be there and could be there, was. It was a splendid turnout. We'll have another CRAPPY™ party on January 4th. (Maybe some of the out-of-town WRers could suggest another time. Ron, Nora?)

We climbed at VE this afternoon and then Lisa, Mel, Aaron, Mark & I wandered over to Yarusso's for drinks and dinner. (When they say "Meatball Sandwich" on the menu, that's what they mean. It was the 5.12 of sandwiches - big and hard to finish. And burly to the max; meat and bread.)

3 comments:

Nora Whitmore said...

Sounds like it was fun. I wish I could have been there but I stayed close to home doing a bit of photography.

Nora Whitmore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

I'll do my best to be on the right side of the planet for the next one:)