Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Best Birthday ever!

Climbing a big wall is like having a baby. You prepare, anticipate, then the day comes and you work like hell, and it is HARD! You grunt and yell and push and push and push, Then when it is over, you are thrilled and happy. Don't ask me if I want to do it again for at least a year. I couldn't have asked for better climbing partners. Thanks Jen and Amy. Russell is a fantastic guide (like a dula!) and thank you Richard for your encouragement and enthusiasm!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

richard said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

A whole year? Really? I don't believe it.

Lisa said...

Hey I forgot to continue the childbirth analogy by mentionining exposure, it's uncomfortable but then you get used to it. It is just your common sense kicking in.