Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rattlesnake Bluff

This post is for Ron. I went down to get a few photos of the bluff we talked about. I also got a little beta from a young man that lives there. This is part of Frontenac State Park. They have just put a bike trail in below it this year. I was told if you follow the bike trail you'll find another trail that goes to the top of the bluff. The young man said he went to the top once but did it when it was cold and didn't see any rattlesnakes. I think this would be something to look at a bit closer. It's a beautiful bluff for sure and I'm told you can see forever at the top. I'm on afternoon shift this next week if anyone is up for a hike.





2 comments:

richard said...

Thanks Nora, I might come down next week. Depends on the weather. This cliff is probably majorly chossy. With a high degree of funkness. But it seems like it'd be fun to develop a new area.

Nora Whitmore said...

Let me know if you head this way..my friend Shirley and I may be up on Barn Bluff Tuesday morning doing some climbing if it isn't too cold.