Saturday, November 8, 2008

The off line chat went something like this Link vs. Tri


Some folks have the most interesting conversations when the rest of the world is probably still sleeping. This "he said, she said " is color coded for easy reading.

I think you mean
link cams (watch the video on this page) not tri cams. Is that right?





no, I meant tricams, the are very simple and clever I think. Placement was a bit tricky for me but I really thought the concept was cool.
Link cams are very cool and clever in a more obvious mechanical way, the new ones have marking for the sweet spot, have you seen em? I bet you have.
So my post was based on cool stuff that got my attention.
so I guess if we were going to compare them mechanically and consider complexity, you are right.
Link cam is to the skeletool what a tricam is to....a dagger, no a jack knife, no! John's bottle opener!
Got it. I do agree that the tri cams are cool in a simple is better way compared to the link cams




No comments: