Friday, February 27, 2009

VE on Friday

P1010829Mel was at VE today after missing a couple of days to attend, I think I have this right, a Puke Fest. She was climbing strong. Here’s a shot of her checking out one of PPM’s routes. I believe he is pointing at a teeny, tiny hold way up high and she is thinking, “I’m not going up there. You gotta be kidding!”

 

P1010826But then she did go up there on a new route put up by M.I.K.E. (Make It Kinda Entertaining), shown here making sure his new routes are very entertaining. (He is also self-described as PPM.)

 

Making another showing was Aaron 2 who is climbing very well considering he just recently had his shoulder re-attached to his body (I think I have that right.)

P1010835Lisa put in a rare appearance and completed one of her 5.TUFF projects. She’s happy about that, as you can see.

Amy showed up to climb hard. And led 2 new routes out of the pit.

And I hung around marveling at the strength and technique of the WRers.

No comments: