Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Richard and Barb spotted on the Nothern Beach

Tamara, Mel & I had a great day at VE. I came home to find this email, thought I would share.

Tomorrow we go snorkeling. Then leave the next morning. Lots of Europeans here. So we eat at 8PM - only time they serve dinner. And wehave 14 utensils (approx) per meal. Don't know why - it seems to usemore water to wash them. But I guess Euro-fancies like all those utensils. Was it that way when you were in France?You would have loved all the sailboats we saw sailing into port this morning. All of them were the old-fashioned dhows. Hope climbing is going well. I'm writing this at 9:30 PM Wed so I assume it's about 2:30 PM where you are and you're probably at the gym right now.


These are the dhows, I thought it was a typo but it's not that's what they are called.

No comments: