Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday, My Shoes Took a Lickin'


Mel-lo, Mike and Sunbeam headed out to Red Wing on Wednesday, mostly to help Mike burn his vacation day before he lost it. We are nice like that. Mike lead climbs, we topped them. You know how I have to lead right away but I didn't! Dang me. Mel wanted to lead but we ran out of time! Well we had a good time and climbed some routes that we hadn't before, Mike was swell about getting the rope up for us. He is clearly too easy on us gals but I'm sure all that will end when he reads this post. Really Mike, I had a great time, it was fun! I will lead them next time, I swear. These are the routes we did, I think we did a lot of 'em! The Prow, Left Lane, Danger High Boltage, Too Low for Zero and Year of the Ankle. Let's go again on Friday, all are welcome. I can be there about 11:00 a.m.

No comments: